The Little Cooperage holiday cottage sleeps 2 adults in the beautiful Suffolk village of Debenham and has been awarded four stars by Visit England. The cottage has plenty of shops close by and is the perfect base to explore the magnificent Suffolk heritage coast.
- Kitchen/dining room – electric oven and hob, fridge with ice box, microwave, washing machine, tumble dryer, table and built-in benches.
- Bedroom – king size double bed, TV
- Sitting room – sofa (double sofa bed) and chairs, TV, DVD player.
- Shower room – shower, washbasin and WC
- Outside – Garden and patio with table and chairs (shared with the owner)
- Parking – off-road parking for 2 cars
- Heating – centrally heated
- Pets – well behaved pets welcome by prior arrangement
- Wifi, towels, welcome pack, cot and high chair provided
- Co-op Foodstore supermarket very well stocked – 2 minute walk away. Open 7 days a week, with free ATM.
- Pubs, newsagent, greengrocer, gift shops, antiques shops, tearooms, florist, bakery – all within a 2-3 minute walk on the High Street
- Debenham Fish & Chip Shop – 4 minute walk
- Palfrey and Hall Butchers – 2 minute walk
- Zeera Indian takeaway – 12 minute walk
- Debenham Sports & Leisure centre – 12 minute walk
- Debenham Pharmacy – 2 minute walk
- Post Office – 2 minute walk
- Doctors, dentist, vets – 10 minute walk
The Little Cooperage is located at:
12 Aspall Road
Suffolk IP14 6QA
Click on the map below to view on Google Maps: